Shaw Enterprise Solutions is a London based Business Support and Economic Development Consultancy Service. The Principle Director, Susan Shaw, has over 25 years of experience in economic development and support to the business community
in London, particularly South London. She has worked in, and with, a wide range of economic development and business support organisations including the National Economic Development Office; two Training and Enterprise Councils; Local Authorities; the London Development Agency; Chambers of Commerce and Enterprise Agencies.
Her work has focused on the delivery of business support and growth programmes to
a range of companies in London, from start up to large corporate. This has included helping to develop the South London business infrastructure and supporting companies to develop international trade; business partnership and network development; supporting business retention and inward investment programmes; helping innovative start up companies; sector based work including the development of the leisure,
tourism and hospitality sector in London; support for young entrepreneurs; town centre management; as well as research, policy and strategy development.
• Experienced in the fields of economic development and business support for both new and established companies, and town centre management.
• Successful project planner and executor - used to completing work to tight deadlines.
• Effective chair and co-ordinator of meetings, workshops and conferences.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent communicator with a wide range of networks.
• Persuasive presenter and public speaker; good report writer.
• Experienced in raising sponsorship and developing partnerships.
• Effective manager and team worker with strong motivational and staff development skills.
• Skilled in research and analysis of complex issues - leading to policy development and operational success.
• Knowledge of Human Resource Management and Organisational Development.
Susan is a member of:
• The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
• The Croydon & London Chambers of Commerce
• South London Export Club
• Member of the Association of Town and City Management
• Member of Revive and Thrive
• Trustee of Croydon Historic Airport Trust
Qualification & Training
MSc Econ - in Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
BSc in Geography
Introduction To Business Counselling – The Institute of Business Counsellors
CAM Certificate courses in Public Relations, Media, Market Research & Behavioural Studies, Direct Marketing and Sales Promotion
Prince 2 Project Management – Foundation and Practitioner Qualifications
Certificate in BID Management – University of Westminster
telephone: 07976 081 008 | email: email@example.com